Palm Desktop & Private Records - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm Desktop & Private Records - Palmtop ; I'm using version 4.20 of the Palm Desktop. Is there any way to set the default such that "Private" records can always be seen unless the "View" option is changed to "Hide" or "Mask"? I wqant to see private records ...

  1. Palm Desktop & Private Records

    I'm using version 4.20 of the Palm Desktop. Is there any way to set
    the default such that "Private" records can always be seen unless the
    "View" option is changed to "Hide" or "Mask"? I wqant to see private
    records all the time unless I chose to hide or mask them at some point
    in time.

    Thanks,

    Brian

  2. Re: Palm Desktop & Private Records

    "Brian" wrote in message
    > I'm using version 4.20 of the Palm Desktop. Is there any way to set
    > the default such that "Private" records can always be seen unless the
    > "View" option is changed to "Hide" or "Mask"? I wqant to see private
    > records all the time unless I chose to hide or mask them at some point
    > in time.

    In the Palm Desktop 4.1 you could. So I would think this is still there
    in 4.2. It is in the drop down menus somewhere. And it should remember
    the toggle forever until you uncheck it.

    --
    Bill

  3. Re: Palm Desktop & Private Records

    Looks like 4.2 does not have a way to override the default of "Hide".
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:19:48 -0600, "BillW50" wrote:

    >"Brian" wrote in message
    >> I'm using version 4.20 of the Palm Desktop. Is there any way to set
    >> the default such that "Private" records can always be seen unless the
    >> "View" option is changed to "Hide" or "Mask"? I wqant to see private
    >> records all the time unless I chose to hide or mask them at some point
    >> in time.

    >In the Palm Desktop 4.1 you could. So I would think this is still there
    >in 4.2. It is in the drop down menus somewhere. And it should remember
    >the toggle forever until you uncheck it.

  4. Re: Palm Desktop & Private Records

    Brian wrote:
    > I'm using version 4.20 of the Palm Desktop. Is there any way to set
    > the default such that "Private" records can always be seen unless the
    > "View" option is changed to "Hide" or "Mask"? I wqant to see private
    > records all the time unless I chose to hide or mask them at some point
    > in time.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Brian

    Not sure if this is a problem in people figuring this one out, but 4.20
    is the Mac version, the newest Windows version being 4.1.4. It did
    confuse me for a few minutes.

+ Reply to Thread