Treo 650 - Not Syncing via Cable - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo 650 - Not Syncing via Cable - Palmtop ; I purchased a Treo 650 and I can not get it to sync via the Cable. I can tell that when I connect the phone to the cable and plug it into the USB port, the computer does not see ...

  1. Treo 650 - Not Syncing via Cable

    I purchased a Treo 650 and I can not get it to sync via the Cable. I
    can tell that when I connect the phone to the cable and plug it into
    the USB port, the computer does not see the cable or the phone.

    I tested the cable with another 650, so is there a setting on the
    phone that would prevent cable sync?

    Also, The hotsync settings on the phone are set for LOCAL/CABLE

  2. Re: Treo 650 - Not Syncing via Cable

    David wrote:
    > I purchased a Treo 650 and I can not get it to sync via the Cable. I
    > can tell that when I connect the phone to the cable and plug it into
    > the USB port, the computer does not see the cable or the phone.
    >
    > I tested the cable with another 650, so is there a setting on the
    > phone that would prevent cable sync?
    >
    > Also, The hotsync settings on the phone are set for LOCAL/CABLE

    The cable sometimes mates badly with the 650. Try clamping the two
    together (with your fingers).

    --
    John W. Kennedy
    "The blind rulers of Logres

  3. Re: Treo 650 - Not Syncing via Cable

    In article ,
    David wrote:

    > I purchased a Treo 650 and I can not get it to sync via the Cable.

    Maybe the contact surfaces are corroded/dirty on the treo?

    --
    Med venlig hilsen

    Martin Bech

+ Reply to Thread