Advice Needed: Best IPAQ 4355 or ZAURUS or SONY CLIE w/KEYBOARD? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Advice Needed: Best IPAQ 4355 or ZAURUS or SONY CLIE w/KEYBOARD? - Palmtop ; Advice Needed: Best IPAQ 4355 or ZAURUS or SONY CLIE w/KEYBOARD? I'm about to get a PALM PILOT or IPAQ or ZAURUS. I need one that: 1) Has a backlit KEYBOARD (can type at night) 2) Good quality (won't break ...

  1. Advice Needed: Best IPAQ 4355 or ZAURUS or SONY CLIE w/KEYBOARD?

    Advice Needed: Best IPAQ 4355 or ZAURUS or SONY CLIE w/KEYBOARD?

    I'm about to get a PALM PILOT or IPAQ or ZAURUS. I need one that:

    1) Has a backlit KEYBOARD (can type at night)
    2) Good quality (won't break or stop working mysteriously)
    3) Will primarily be used for WORD documents
    4) Long battery life
    5) Has Wi-Fi
    6) Will take memory expansion card

    I looked at all the various Palm Pilots, and saw that the SONY CLIEs
    seem to be pretty good... but there are so many of them.

    They are out of production, so I will get one on eBay.

    I figure since they stopped making them, I can now pick the best one
    ever made and buy it on eBay.

    However, I need your opinions and knowledge on which SONY CLIE to get,
    or to get an IPAQ or ZAURUS.

    #1 need is a backlit keyboard and of course stability/manufacturing
    quality.

    What is your advice?

    (Palm Tungsten Cs don't have backlit keyboards)

    TIA!

  2. Re: Advice Needed: Best IPAQ 4355 or ZAURUS or SONY CLIE w/KEYBOARD?

    "Ronin" wrote in message
    [snip]
    > (Palm Tungsten Cs don't have backlit keyboards)

    There are backlit keyboards out there? :-O

    --
    Bill

+ Reply to Thread