Treo 650 rebooting on Phone Usage? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo 650 rebooting on Phone Usage? - Palmtop ; I have recently had a problem with my Treo rebooting when deleting email. I understand this is a known problem and a have the cure (not done so yet however). HOWEVER: Now the Treo is rebooting whenever I try and ...

  1. Treo 650 rebooting on Phone Usage?

    I have recently had a problem with my Treo rebooting when deleting email. I
    understand this is a known problem and a have the cure (not done so yet
    however).

    HOWEVER: Now the Treo is rebooting whenever I try and make a phone call.
    Might this be related? Any ideas for a cure for this?

    Thanks in advance... Bob

  2. Re: Treo 650 rebooting on Phone Usage?

    One extra note regarding the reboot. When it comes back on I get a message:
    "Your SIM card contains at least one message, do you want to transfer to
    phone" if I choose either yes or no the Treo reboots to the same screen. It
    has asked that question for some time. I have always said no & it continued
    to boot up normally.

    Bob

    "Bob Newman" wrote in message
    >I have recently had a problem with my Treo rebooting when deleting email.
    >I understand this is a known problem and a have the cure (not done so yet
    >however).
    >
    > HOWEVER: Now the Treo is rebooting whenever I try and make a phone call.
    > Might this be related? Any ideas for a cure for this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance... Bob

+ Reply to Thread