Change data folder location? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Change data folder location? - Palmtop ; How do I change the location of the folder that my Treo 650 data is stored in? I would like it to be under My Documents/Data to make it easier to backup. Thanks... Bob...

  1. Change data folder location?

    How do I change the location of the folder that my Treo 650 data is stored
    in? I would like it to be under My Documents/Data to make it easier to
    backup.

    Thanks... Bob

  2. Re: Change data folder location?

    Sorry, I hit the send button twice.

    When using the Palm desktop to change the data location does it make any
    defense that I never use the Palm Desktop as I just sync with Outlook.

    Also, how can I set the hot sync program NOT to backup Versamail at all?

    Thanks for everything... Bob

    "Bob Newman" wrote in message
    > How do I change the location of the folder that my Treo 650 data is stored
    > in? I would like it to be under My Documents/Data to make it easier to
    > backup.
    >
    > Thanks... Bob

  3. Re: Change data folder location?

    In article , bobnewman@cox.net
    says...
    > When using the Palm desktop to change the data location does it make any
    > defense that I never use the Palm Desktop as I just sync with Outlook.

    I think you mean "difference." No, it does not. The Palm still has tons
    of stuff that has to be stored somewhere on your computer. Plus, that
    data folder is where it backs up various things.

    > Also, how can I set the hot sync program NOT to backup Versamail at all?

    Disable it in the Hotsync Manager. You really need to read the help file.

+ Reply to Thread