batch record deletion? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on batch record deletion? - Palmtop ; I've started using a palm again, and my favorite utility "zcat" appears to have disappeared. I need to batch delete about 400 records. In other news, is there a simple, free way to get csv data into a palm using ...

  1. batch record deletion?

    I've started using a palm again, and my favorite utility "zcat" appears
    to have disappeared. I need to batch delete about 400 records.

    In other news, is there a simple, free way to get csv data into a palm
    using an os x machine? Is there a linux tool that will work from the
    command line?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: batch record deletion?

    was able to do this with masstransit and zcatalog

    deleting the entire memo database alone didn't work--it didn't sync.
    had to reset the palm, resync with desktop, and then use masstransit.

    C. Raniac wrote:
    > I've started using a palm again, and my favorite utility "zcat" appears
    > to have disappeared. I need to batch delete about 400 records.
    >
    > In other news, is there a simple, free way to get csv data into a palm
    > using an os x machine? Is there a linux tool that will work from the
    > command line?
    >
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread