How to create m500 NotePad docs on PC? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on How to create m500 NotePad docs on PC? - Palmtop ; I want to create some reference documents to carry on my Palm that include graphics and it seems the built-in Note Pad application could be useful for that. First question: Is there a good app for the PC that lets ...

  1. How to create m500 NotePad docs on PC?

    I want to create some reference documents to carry on my Palm that include
    graphics and it seems the built-in Note Pad application could be useful for
    that.

    First question: Is there a good app for the PC that lets me create nice
    circles, lines, and text that I can sync to the Palm?

    Second question: Should I scrap Note Pad and use a different app?

    thanks.

  2. Re: How to create m500 NotePad docs on PC?

    On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:01:36 -0700, WDS wrote:
    > Second question: Should I scrap Note Pad and use a different app?

    Scrap and get a different app.

    Go with a free PalmDOC reader. PalmGear should have more than a few.

    Then there are free text to PalmDoc programs that you can get to create
    the documents.

    Been doing this for eBooks on my Palm for years. It's quick, simple and
    free.

+ Reply to Thread