    quality. Thanks for your help.

    Bob

  2. Re: camera and email with a PDA ?

    On 2006-10-18 23:44:18 -0500, nosnowbob@yahoo.com said:

    > Hello,
    > I'm looking for these functions in one piece of hardware:
    >
    > Take photos (maximum megapixel as possible) and email those photos
    > to an email address or website, or both. I would like to be able to
    > write a short message with a stylus, and then send the email with the
    > photos. Can the written message then be converted to type fonts? Not
    > to be too greedy, but, rather than writing the message can I enter the
    > message by speaking? I am looking for the ultimate in efficiency and
    > quality. Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Bob

    A treo 650 or 680 or 700 or whatever the current number is will do this
    sort of thing, as well as just about any camera phone that's currently
    available. Except for the speaking part.
    --
    -----------------------------
    I only talk like that in the movies

  3. Re: camera and email with a PDA ?

    nosnowbob@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I'm looking for these functions in one piece of hardware:
    >
    > Take photos (maximum megapixel as possible) and email those photos
    > to an email address or website, or both. I would like to be able to
    > write a short message with a stylus, and then send the email with the
    > photos. Can the written message then be converted to type fonts? Not
    > to be too greedy, but, rather than writing the message can I enter the
    > message by speaking? I am looking for the ultimate in efficiency and
    > quality. Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Bob

    Yoda mentioned a couple of models. Your probably wont get much more than
    1.3 megapixels though.

  4. Re: camera and email with a PDA ?

    Perhaps one of the newer HTC products (SPV, XDA, MDA etc) they have 2
    mpixel cameras and both WiFi and 3G connectivity, to ensure a snappy
    upload speed.

    They all have MS Pocket Word which will allow you to use different
    fonts.

    Something like the HTC TyTn on Orange SPV M3100 would fit the bill!

    Best Regards

    Owen
    Product Manager

    www.shiroi.co.uk
    www.globalpositioningsystems.co.uk
    www.goaudio.co.uk
    Chuck wrote:
    > nosnowbob@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > > I'm looking for these functions in one piece of hardware:
    > >
    > > Take photos (maximum megapixel as possible) and email those photos
    > > to an email address or website, or both. I would like to be able to
    > > write a short message with a stylus, and then send the email with the
    > > photos. Can the written message then be converted to type fonts? Not
    > > to be too greedy, but, rather than writing the message can I enter the
    > > message by speaking? I am looking for the ultimate in efficiency and
    > > quality. Thanks for your help.
    > >
    > > Bob
    > >

    > Yoda mentioned a couple of models. Your probably wont get much more than
    > 1.3 megapixels though.

+ Reply to Thread