Aren't there any good free apps - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Aren't there any good free apps - Palmtop ; W wiadomosci: EJPYg.9896$gx6.8999@trnddc05, Chuck napisal: > Paulus wrote: >> W wiadomosci: xGMYg.361$4T6.97@trnddc02, >> Chuck napisal: >> >>>> The stuff at http://freewarepalm.com/ isn't enough? >>>> -- >>>> Mike Koenecke >>>> http://macros.koenecke.us >>>> to e-mail, change domain to "alum.haverford.edu" >>> The site ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Aren't there any good free apps

    Chuck napisal:
    > Paulus wrote:
    >> W wiadomosci: xGMYg.361$4T6.97@trnddc02,

    >>> The site has so many popups and pop behinds I wouldn't use it for
    >>> anything.

    >> Depends what browser you use. On Firefox there is no pop-ups at all
    >> and site is full of nice apps.
    >>

    > I use firefox version 1.5.0.7. I get the message "firefox has
    > prevented this site from opening a popup window", but popunders still
    > make it through some how. The one I just got a few minutes ago when I
    > visited to see exactly what happens was from fastclick.net - a known
    > spyware site. I don't trust or use *any* site that pops up unwanted
    > stuff like that. There's no telling what other unwanted stuff I could
    > be getting if I download from them.

    That is the same version of Ff I use and I do not have any pop ups or
    anything. Maybe installed AdBlock blocked them.

    --
    Pozdrawiam, Paulus
    Join US... Find THEM... http://tiny.pl/zfc

  2. Re: Aren't there any good free apps

    Chuck wrote:
    > What a difference coming from Windows Mobile to Palm. Aren't there any
    > good free apps for PalmOS? There were literally thousands for WM. I've
    > hardly found any for Palm.

    You can also filter a list of thousands of free programs at
    www.palmgear.com.

    One such program that I heartily recommend is HandyShopper, an
    excellent free application by developer Chris Antos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2