Free MP3 player for palm - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Free MP3 player for palm - Palmtop ; Can anyone recommend a good free mp3 player for a palm Treo 650. I'm not satisfied with the postage stamp sized display that the bundled application shows. I'm coming from the Windows Mobile world and was used to PocketTV which ...

  1. Free MP3 player for palm

    Can anyone recommend a good free mp3 player for a palm Treo 650. I'm not
    satisfied with the postage stamp sized display that the bundled
    application shows. I'm coming from the Windows Mobile world and was used
    to PocketTV which doesn't seem to be available for Palm.

    TIA

  2. Re: Free MP3 player for palm

    Am Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:25:57 GMT schrieb Chuck:

    > Can anyone recommend a good free mp3 player for a palm Treo 650. I'm not
    > satisfied with the postage stamp sized display that the bundled
    > application shows. I'm coming from the Windows Mobile world and was used
    > to PocketTV which doesn't seem to be available for Palm.
    >
    > TIA

    i use dioplayer with my tungsten e2. everything perfect.

    http://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=82070

    thomas
    --
    Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

  3. Re: Free MP3 player for palm

    Thomas Reinel wrote:
    > Am Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:25:57 GMT schrieb Chuck:
    >
    >> Can anyone recommend a good free mp3 player for a palm Treo 650. I'm not
    >> satisfied with the postage stamp sized display that the bundled
    >> application shows. I'm coming from the Windows Mobile world and was used
    >> to PocketTV which doesn't seem to be available for Palm.
    >>
    >> TIA

    > i use dioplayer with my tungsten e2. everything perfect.
    >
    > http://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=82070
    >
    > thomas

    That web site opened some many popups and popunders I wouldn't trust
    anything downloaded from it.

  4. Re: Free MP3 player for palm

    Chuck a écrit :
    > Can anyone recommend a good free mp3 player for a palm Treo 650. I'm not
    > satisfied with the postage stamp sized display that the bundled
    > application shows. I'm coming from the Windows Mobile world and was used
    > to PocketTV which doesn't seem to be available for Palm.
    >
    > TIA

    Check this : http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/download

    freeware, no ads.

    Plays videos, music, show pictures (slide-shows, etc)...

    This is now my default player even on the PC.

    Charly

  5. Re: Free MP3 player for palm

    W wiadomosci: BH9Ug.817$If3.674@trnddc07,
    Chuck napisal:
    > Thomas Reinel wrote:
    >> Am Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:25:57 GMT schrieb Chuck:
    >>
    >>> Can anyone recommend a good free mp3 player for a palm Treo 650.
    >>> I'm not satisfied with the postage stamp sized display that the
    >>> bundled application shows. I'm coming from the Windows Mobile world
    >>> and was used to PocketTV which doesn't seem to be available for
    >>> Palm.
    >>>
    >>> TIA

    >> i use dioplayer with my tungsten e2. everything perfect.
    >>
    >> http://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=82070
    >>
    >> thomas

    > That web site opened some many popups and popunders I wouldn't trust
    > anything downloaded from it.

    So you may try this side:
    http://www.freeware-palm.com/downloa...r-palm-os.html

    No pop-ups at all.

    --
    Pozdrawiam, Paulus
    Join US... Find THEM... http://tiny.pl/zfc

  6. Re: Free MP3 player for palm

    Paulus wrote:
    > W wiadomosci: BH9Ug.817$If3.674@trnddc07,
    > Chuck napisal:
    >> Thomas Reinel wrote:

    >>> i use dioplayer with my tungsten e2. everything perfect.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=82070
    >>>
    >>> thomas

    >> That web site opened some many popups and popunders I wouldn't trust
    >> anything downloaded from it.

    > So you may try this side:
    > http://www.freeware-palm.com/downloa...r-palm-os.html
    >
    > No pop-ups at all.

    Thanks.

    What I actually meant to ask for was a free MPEG video player. Can you
    recommend one?

    TIA

  7. Re: Free MP3 player for palm

    On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:24:41 GMT, Chuck
    wrote:

    >Paulus wrote:
    >> W wiadomosci: BH9Ug.817$If3.674@trnddc07,
    >> Chuck napisal:

    >>> That web site opened some many popups and popunders I wouldn't trust
    >>> anything downloaded from it.

    >> So you may try this side:
    >> http://www.freeware-palm.com/downloa...r-palm-os.html
    >>
    >> No pop-ups at all.
    >>

    >Thanks.
    >
    >What I actually meant to ask for was a free MPEG video player. Can you
    >recommend one?
    >
    >TIA

    What you need, I think, is The Core Pocket Media Player:

    http://coreplayer.corecodec.org/

    I can't find a download link, so I've uploaded the version I have
    here:

    http://koenecke.us/TCPMP0.72RC1.zip
    --
    Mike Koenecke
    http://macros.koenecke.us

  8. Re: Free MP3 player for palm

    On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:04:05 -0500, Mike Koenecke
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:24:41 GMT, Chuck
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Paulus wrote:
    >>> W wiadomosci: BH9Ug.817$If3.674@trnddc07,

    >>> So you may try this side:
    >>> http://www.freeware-palm.com/downloa...r-palm-os.html
    >>>
    >>> No pop-ups at all.
    >>>

    >>Thanks.
    >>
    >>What I actually meant to ask for was a free MPEG video player. Can you
    >>recommend one?
    >>
    >>TIA

    >What you need, I think, is The Core Pocket Media Player:
    >
    >http://coreplayer.corecodec.org/
    >
    >I can't find a download link, so I've uploaded the version I have
    >here:
    >
    >http://koenecke.us/TCPMP0.72RC1.zip

    Oops. I found the correct page for TCPMP:

    http://tcpmp.corecodec.org

    There are links to downloads available from there.
    --
    Mike Koenecke
    http://macros.koenecke.us
    to e-mail, change domain to "alum.haverford.edu"

  9. Re: Free MP3 player for palm

    i downloaded it at www.softonic.de

    because this website is german, i googeled for a "english site" showing
    dioplayer.

    you can download it at www.softonic.de if you want, the dioplayer itself is
    an english program.

    thomas
    --
    Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread