Synchronize 2 palm devices with one PC - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Synchronize 2 palm devices with one PC - Palmtop ; I have a Tungsten TX, and have recently got a treo 650. Does anyone know how I may be able to sync both devices with a single PC, so that I can get the same info and programs on both ...

  1. Synchronize 2 palm devices with one PC

    I have a Tungsten TX, and have recently got a treo 650. Does anyone
    know how I may be able to sync both devices with a single PC, so that I
    can get the same info and programs on both handhelds?

  2. Re: Synchronize 2 palm devices with one PC

    In article <1159577431.310393.25500@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.co m>, Imran
    says...

    > I have a Tungsten TX, and have recently got a treo 650. Does anyone
    > know how I may be able to sync both devices with a single PC, so that I
    > can get the same info and programs on both handhelds?

    Syncus . / . Wesync . / . Recox

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

+ Reply to Thread