How to disable wifi switching to another network - Palmtop

This is a discussion on How to disable wifi switching to another network - Palmtop ; Hi. Is there any way (built-in or programmatical) to disable wifi switching to another network on T|X and other wifi-enabled palms? I have a piece of software that is connecting via wifi. The problem is that there are several public ...

  1. How to disable wifi switching to another network

    Hi.

    Is there any way (built-in or programmatical) to disable wifi switching
    to another network on T|X and other wifi-enabled palms? I have a piece
    of software that is connecting via wifi. The problem is that there are
    several public hot spots around the working area of my clients. When
    the user gets out of range, palm switches the device to another network
    and even when he returns into coverage area of his base network, palm
    is set to connect to the other network.
    Is there a way to simply disconnect the user wher he gets out of range?
    Or maybe I can programmatically set the preferred network every time
    before connecting (my users connect and disconnect often).

    Sincerely
    Lukasz

  2. Re: How to disable wifi switching to another network

    Is it possible? Anyone?

    LS

+ Reply to Thread