Are the current generation palms (Z22, Tungsten, TX) capable of louder reminder tones than my Handspring Platinum? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Are the current generation palms (Z22, Tungsten, TX) capable of louder reminder tones than my Handspring Platinum? - Palmtop ; The only thing I don't like about my Visor is that you cannot hear the alrms for appointments and such. Are these newer models better at that?...

  1. Are the current generation palms (Z22, Tungsten, TX) capable of louder reminder tones than my Handspring Platinum?

    The only thing I don't like about my Visor is that you cannot hear the
    alrms for appointments and such. Are these newer models better at that?

  2. Re: Are the current generation palms (Z22, Tungsten, TX) capable of louder reminder tones than my Handspring Platinum?

    Cant say how it compares for sure with yours but my TX is a hell of a lot
    louder than my old Vx and m500.

  3. Re: Are the current generation palms (Z22, Tungsten, TX) capable of louder reminder tones than my Handspring Platinum?

    Previously sixstring wrote:

    > The only thing I don't like about my Visor is that you cannot

    hear the
    > alrms for appointments and such. Are these newer models better

    at that?

    Wow, I am surprised. The alarm on my Visor Edge is very loud.
    Is your alarm volume set to 'high'? Look in Prefs->General
    settings to check.

    -Todd

    --
    Remove NO SPAM to reply via email

  4. Re: Are the current generation palms (Z22, Tungsten, TX) capable of louder reminder tones than my Handspring Platinum?

    >sixstring wrote:
    >
    > The only thing I don't like about my Visor is that you cannot
    >hear the alrms for appointments and such. Are these newer models better
    >at that?

    My Z22 has a very quiet alarm and is pretty much useless for that purpose.
    My Tungsten E has a very loud alarm and I imagine the still available Tungsten
    E2 also has a loud alarm since they are of a very similar design.

+ Reply to Thread