Can I synch my Palm IIIxe with Microsoft Outlook - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Can I synch my Palm IIIxe with Microsoft Outlook - Palmtop ; I want to try Outlook, since it seems to be widely accepted as a standard. I have a Palm IIIxe running OS 4. Will Outlook synch with the standard Palm applications? Do I need to get any special software for ...

  1. Can I synch my Palm IIIxe with Microsoft Outlook

    I want to try Outlook, since it seems to be widely accepted as a
    standard. I have a Palm IIIxe running OS 4. Will Outlook synch with the
    standard Palm applications? Do I need to get any special software for
    the Palm? Will I still be able to back up my third party stuff
    (checkbook program, minicalc)?

    Thanks a lot...

  2. Re: Can I synch my Palm IIIxe with Microsoft Outlook

    wizzywiz wrote:
    > I want to try Outlook, since it seems to be widely accepted as a
    > standard. I have a Palm IIIxe running OS 4. Will Outlook synch with the
    > standard Palm applications? Do I need to get any special software for
    > the Palm? Will I still be able to back up my third party stuff
    > (checkbook program, minicalc)?
    >
    > Thanks a lot...

    Your need a software named Pocket Mirror, it can synchronize your
    outlook to standard Palm application like Address, Contact, To do,
    Memo. Each of them can be launched from the bottom buttons of your
    IIIxe.

    Your can find it in http://www.chapura.com.

    Pocket Mirror will add four items in your Hotsync Manage Panel to
    synchronize to your outlook, with my experience, it will not affect
    other application.

  3. Re: Can I synch my Palm IIIxe with Microsoft Outlook

    dong.ge.wh@gmail.com wrote:
    > wizzywiz wrote:
    > > I want to try Outlook, since it seems to be widely accepted as a
    > > standard. I have a Palm IIIxe running OS 4. Will Outlook synch with the
    > > standard Palm applications? Do I need to get any special software for
    > > the Palm? Will I still be able to back up my third party stuff
    > > (checkbook program, minicalc)?
    > >
    > > Thanks a lot...

    > Your need a software named Pocket Mirror, it can synchronize your
    > outlook to standard Palm application like Address, Contact, To do,
    > Memo. Each of them can be launched from the bottom buttons of your
    > IIIxe.
    >
    > Your can find it in http://www.chapura.com.
    >
    > Pocket Mirror will add four items in your Hotsync Manage Panel to
    > synchronize to your outlook, with my experience, it will not affect
    > other application.

    Thanks you very much for te reply.

+ Reply to Thread