I'm forever disappoitned that my TX does not sync with multiple specified
folders in outlook, but rather only the Inbox. Is there any Palm-OS
software out recently thats any better, or is it an inherent fault of the
TX? In the good old days of my see-the-screen-in-daylight m500 I could use
third-party Intellisync for multiple folders, but bizarretly my paid-for
copy now says its expired when I tried to test it on the TX.

Any I've noticed that the TX's inbuilt browser whilst Wi-Fi connected to the
internet causes the TX to soft reset whenever I type 'r' or 'i' in on a web
form such as the google search box. Not a lot of use!