freeware tool bmp2jpg - Palmtop

This is a discussion on freeware tool bmp2jpg - Palmtop ; hello, i am looking for a freeware tool in order to convert bmp files to jpg at my palm. i found tbmpedit, but it is not the "right" program for me. i want to have a simple tool, just to ...

  1. freeware tool bmp2jpg

    hello,

    i am looking for a freeware tool in order to convert bmp files to jpg at my
    palm.

    i found tbmpedit, but it is not the "right" program for me.

    i want to have a simple tool, just to convert. (the tool does even not have
    to show the files, just open-convert-save-exit...)

    the jpeglib which is needed for writing jpg files to a sd card is already
    installed.

    ps: i also tried a lot of viewer. but they all can only show bmp+jpg, not
    save/convert to jpg...

    thomas
    --
    Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

  2. Re: freeware tool bmp2jpg

    Thomas Reinel wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > i am looking for a freeware tool in order to convert bmp files to jpg at my
    > palm.
    >
    > i found tbmpedit, but it is not the "right" program for me.
    >
    > i want to have a simple tool, just to convert. (the tool does even not have
    > to show the files, just open-convert-save-exit...)
    >
    > the jpeglib which is needed for writing jpg files to a sd card is already
    > installed.
    >
    > ps: i also tried a lot of viewer. but they all can only show bmp+jpg, not
    > save/convert to jpg...
    >
    > thomas

    You might have luck with a web-based converter. I've never seen a
    PalmOS-based image converter.

    http://www.fireviewer.com/convert.html

  3. Re: freeware tool bmp2jpg

    Thomas Reinel wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > i am looking for a freeware tool in order to convert bmp files to jpg at my
    > palm.
    >
    > i found tbmpedit, but it is not the "right" program for me.
    >
    > i want to have a simple tool, just to convert. (the tool does even not have
    > to show the files, just open-convert-save-exit...)
    >
    > the jpeglib which is needed for writing jpg files to a sd card is already
    > installed.
    >
    > ps: i also tried a lot of viewer. but they all can only show bmp+jpg, not
    > save/convert to jpg...
    >
    > thomas
    > --
    > Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    > Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

    GraphicConverter will do the job.

  4. Re: freeware tool bmp2jpg

    Am 23 Sep 2006 17:36:57 -0700 schrieb pailface88@yahoo.com:

    > GraphicConverter

    freeware and palm os --> cannot find it for palm os...

    thomas
    --
    Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread