Biggest SD card that Palm m500 could support? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Biggest SD card that Palm m500 could support? - Palmtop ; Hi I did a google group search and did find a related thread but the original poster did not come back to reply whether his 1Gig SD card works on the m500, what is the largest SD memory card that ...

  1. Biggest SD card that Palm m500 could support?

    Hi I did a google group search and did find a related thread but the
    original poster did not come back to reply whether his 1Gig SD card
    works on the m500, what is the largest SD memory card that a Palm m500
    could support after applying this patch:

    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...Case=obj(11276)

    thanks!

  2. Re: Biggest SD card that Palm m500 could support?

    Am 20 Sep 2006 17:32:04 -0700 schrieb hotister@hotmail.com:

    > Hi I did a google group search and did find a related thread but the
    > original poster did not come back to reply whether his 1Gig SD card
    > works on the m500, what is the largest SD memory card that a Palm m500
    > could support after applying this patch:
    >
    > http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...Case=obj(11276)
    >
    > thanks!

    1GB is not possible. the max. card is 256MB.

    http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/conf...submit1=Finden

    thomas
    --
    Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

  3. Re: Biggest SD card that Palm m500 could support?

    In article <1c9pnt0db6871.1tsmbyfn1lfhm.dlg@40tude.net>, Thomas Reinel
    says...

    > Am 20 Sep 2006 17:32:04 -0700 schrieb hotister@hotmail.com:
    >
    > > Hi I did a google group search and did find a related thread but the
    > > original poster did not come back to reply whether his 1Gig SD card
    > > works on the m500, what is the largest SD memory card that a Palm m500
    > > could support after applying this patch:
    > >
    > > http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...Case=obj(11276)
    > >
    > > thanks!

    > 1GB is not possible. the max. card is 256MB.
    >
    > http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/conf...submit1=Finden
    >
    > thomas

    Maximum SD expansion card size for Palm handhelds

    If the File Manager patch is installed you can use 1gig cards in any
    Palm with an SD card slot.

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

  4. Re: Biggest SD card that Palm m500 could support?

    Am Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:26:16 GMT schrieb Jim Anderson:

    > In article <1c9pnt0db6871.1tsmbyfn1lfhm.dlg@40tude.net>, Thomas Reinel
    > says...
    >
    >> Am 20 Sep 2006 17:32:04 -0700 schrieb hotister@hotmail.com:
    >>
    >>> Hi I did a google group search and did find a related thread but the
    >>> original poster did not come back to reply whether his 1Gig SD card
    >>> works on the m500, what is the largest SD memory card that a Palm m500
    >>> could support after applying this patch:
    >>>
    >>> http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...Case=obj(11276)
    >>>
    >>> thanks!

    >> 1GB is not possible. the max. card is 256MB.
    >>
    >> http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/conf...submit1=Finden
    >>
    >> thomas
    >>

    > Maximum SD expansion card size for Palm handhelds
    >
    > If the File Manager patch is installed you can use 1gig cards in any
    > Palm with an SD card slot.

    i think that with this update the problem "crad greater than 32MB" is
    solved.
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...er_update.html

    but this does not mean that 1GB would be possible than in my eyes.

    --> please try this, too.
    http://www.transcendusa.com/Support/...tain=FlashCard

    thomas
    --
    Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread