Two RealPlayer icons On Tungsten E2 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Two RealPlayer icons On Tungsten E2 - Palmtop ; When I upgraded RealPlayer on my E2 I didn't uninstall the old one first. I now have two Realplayer icons. They both run the latest Realplayer. If I select Delete (application) only one entry appears. If I delete it and ...

  1. Two RealPlayer icons On Tungsten E2

    When I upgraded RealPlayer on my E2 I didn't uninstall the old one
    first. I now have two Realplayer icons. They both run the latest
    Realplayer. If I select Delete (application) only one entry appears. If
    I delete it and re-install Realplayer, two icons appear again. Not a big
    deal really but a bit irksome.

    Dougie

  2. Re: Two RealPlayer icons On Tungsten E2

    Am Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:15:24 +0100 schrieb Dougie Nisbet:

    > When I upgraded RealPlayer on my E2 I didn't uninstall the old one
    > first. I now have two Realplayer icons. They both run the latest
    > Realplayer. If I select Delete (application) only one entry appears. If
    > I delete it and re-install Realplayer, two icons appear again. Not a big
    > deal really but a bit irksome.
    >
    > Dougie

    perhaps this helps you:

    try "changeme 1.0b" from http://www.payalba.com/

    perhaps this tool can delete the 2nd icon.

    greetings from germany

    thomas
    --
    Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread