Maximum field size for Supermemo 2 on Tungsten E2 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Maximum field size for Supermemo 2 on Tungsten E2 - Palmtop ; I'm finding that there is a limit to how many characters I can type into the fields of Supermemo (version2) on my Tungsten E2. I appreciate that Supermemo works best on smallish items off information but sometimes I like to ...

  1. Maximum field size for Supermemo 2 on Tungsten E2

    I'm finding that there is a limit to how many characters I can type into
    the fields of Supermemo (version2) on my Tungsten E2. I appreciate that
    Supermemo works best on smallish items off information but sometimes I
    like to create fairly lengthy checklists (e.g. Q: What are the 10 safety
    features of ...?) and there isn't enough room for the answer.

    Is this a limit on field size in Supermemo does anyone know? And if so,
    what is the max size? I wondered if it was a Tungsten E2 thing too.

    Anyone else noticed this?

    Dougie

  2. Re: Maximum field size for Supermemo 2 on Tungsten E2 [SOLVED]

    Dougie Nisbet wrote:
    > I'm finding that there is a limit to how many characters I can type into
    > the fields of Supermemo (version2) on my Tungsten E2.

    I've had a response from Maplesoft on this. It is indeed 256 characters,
    the same as the limitation on the fields in the Address Book. It is a
    Palm limitation.

+ Reply to Thread