EasyCalc 1.24 (with hires support) released - Palmtop

This is a discussion on EasyCalc 1.24 (with hires support) released - Palmtop ; A new release of EasyCalc, a scientific calculator for PalmOS, is now available on the SourceForge project site: http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=13138 . This version, 1.25, (finally) supports hires and the DIA. For more details see the SourceForge site. Please test it and ...

  1. EasyCalc 1.24 (with hires support) released

    A new release of EasyCalc, a scientific calculator for PalmOS,
    is now available on the SourceForge project site:
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=13138 .

    This version, 1.25, (finally) supports hires and the DIA.
    For more details see the SourceForge site.

    Please test it and let us know via the forums on SourceForge
    (http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=13138) how it works.
    Enjoy.

    Ton van Overbeek.

  2. Re: EasyCalc 1.24 (with hires support) released

    On 2006-09-13, Ton van Overbeek wrote:
    > This version, 1.25, (finally) supports hires and the DIA.
    > For more details see the SourceForge site.

    Sa-weet! Thanks! Looks great on my Treo 650.

    --
    Sincerely,

    Ray Ingles (313) 227-2317

    "Even if you understand something thoroughly, it can still be
    marvelous, wonderful, and inspiring." - Me

  3. Re: EasyCalc 1.24 (with hires support) released

    Ton van Overbeek wrote:
    > A new release of EasyCalc, a scientific calculator for PalmOS,
    > is now available on the SourceForge project site:
    > http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=13138 .
    >
    > This version, 1.25, (finally) supports hires and the DIA.
    > For more details see the SourceForge site.

    On my T/E the hires doesn't seem to make much difference. The EasyCalc
    icon looks nice but when you start it it just looks the same.
    david

  4. Re: EasyCalc 1.24 (with hires support) released

    On 2006-09-29, dave wrote:

    > Ton van Overbeek wrote:
    >> A new release of EasyCalc, a scientific calculator for PalmOS,
    >> is now available on the SourceForge project site:
    >> http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=13138 .
    >>
    >> This version, 1.25, (finally) supports hires and the DIA.
    >> For more details see the SourceForge site.
    >>

    > On my T/E the hires doesn't seem to make much difference. The EasyCalc
    > icon looks nice but when you start it it just looks the same.
    > david

    It does look much the same on the basic screen. You should see a
    difference between previous versions and 1.24 when you apply a different
    color theme (Preferences -> color theme). Also buttons with a grpahic on
    them (sqrt, x^y, x square, etc.) should look much better than < 1.24 (only
    lo res graphics available in previous versions). Most obvious you should
    see the difference on the graphic screen when using plots.
    If you do not see any difference, something is wrong.

    Ton van Overbeek

  5. Re: EasyCalc 1.24 (with hires support) released

    Ton van Overbeek wrote:
    > On 2006-09-29, dave wrote:
    > >

    > It does look much the same on the basic screen. You should see a
    > difference between previous versions and 1.24 when you apply a different
    > color theme (Preferences -> color theme). Also buttons with a grpahic on
    > them (sqrt, x^y, x square, etc.) should look much better than < 1.24 (only
    > lo res graphics available in previous versions). Most obvious you should
    > see the difference on the graphic screen when using plots.
    > If you do not see any difference, something is wrong.

    Yes, thanks. I see a small difference now. I just expected a bit more
    though (something like the hires buttons on free42). But how it works
    is more important than how it looks, and it's the best calculator
    around.
    david

+ Reply to Thread