synching on computer without internet connection - Palmtop

This is a discussion on synching on computer without internet connection - Palmtop ; I have my zire 21 software installed on two computers and synch with both. One of these is not connected to the internet. Is it possible to get rid of the message that is in the log each time I ...

  1. synching on computer without internet connection

    I have my zire 21 software installed on two computers and synch with
    both. One of these is not connected to the internet. Is it possible to
    get rid of the message that is in the log each time I hotsync with the
    computer not attached to the internet:

    "The setup on the handheld could not be updated because the PC does not
    have a hostname or IP address."

    thanks,
    Gerry

  2. Re: synching on computer without internet connection

    In article <1158024876.270771.318950@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups. com>,
    gerry-1@rogers.com wrote:

    > I have my zire 21 software installed on two computers and synch with
    > both. One of these is not connected to the internet. Is it possible to
    > get rid of the message that is in the log each time I hotsync with the
    > computer not attached to the internet:
    >
    > "The setup on the handheld could not be updated because the PC does not
    > have a hostname or IP address."

    As long as the sync works, the error can be ignored.

+ Reply to Thread