"Interesting" Information for Palm m515 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on "Interesting" Information for Palm m515 - Palmtop ; Where can I get agenda data for the forthcoming year(s) for my Palm m515 (OS 4.1) with Desktop 4.1.4? I'm thinking of things like public holidays in different countries, religious holidays for different religions (Easter, Yom Kippur, Ramadan, ....), independence/national ...

  1. "Interesting" Information for Palm m515

    Where can I get agenda data for the forthcoming year(s) for my Palm m515 (OS
    4.1) with Desktop 4.1.4?

    I'm thinking of things like public holidays in different countries,
    religious holidays for different religions (Easter, Yom Kippur, Ramadan,
    ....), independence/national days in different countries, switchover to/from
    daylight saving time in different countries etc.

    In general the sort of thing you get when you buy a paper diary.

    --
    Harold Fuchs
    London, England

  2. Re: "Interesting" Information for Palm m515

    On Sunday 10 September 2006 5:12 pm, in MID
    , Harold Fuchs (me@privacy.net)
    wrote:

    > Where can I get agenda data for the forthcoming year(s) for my Palm m515
    > (OS 4.1) with Desktop 4.1.4?
    >
    > I'm thinking of things like public holidays in different countries,
    > religious holidays for different religions (Easter, Yom Kippur, Ramadan,
    > ...), independence/national days in different countries, switchover
    > to/from daylight saving time in different countries etc.
    >
    > In general the sort of thing you get when you buy a paper diary.

    http://home.freeuk.com/palmdates/

    Don't know that it contains all that you're looking for, but perhaps it's a
    start ?
    --
    Ian...

  3. Re: "Interesting" Information for Palm m515

    ian wrote:
    > On Sunday 10 September 2006 5:12 pm, in MID
    > , Harold Fuchs
    > (me@privacy.net) wrote:
    >
    >> Where can I get agenda data for the forthcoming year(s) for my Palm
    >> m515 (OS 4.1) with Desktop 4.1.4?
    >>
    >> I'm thinking of things like public holidays in different countries,
    >> religious holidays for different religions (Easter, Yom Kippur,
    >> Ramadan, ...), independence/national days in different countries,
    >> switchover to/from daylight saving time in different countries etc.
    >>
    >> In general the sort of thing you get when you buy a paper diary.

    > http://home.freeuk.com/palmdates/
    >
    > Don't know that it contains all that you're looking for, but perhaps
    > it's a start ?

    Thanks. It would be a great start but unfortunately it only covers 2005 and
    2006.

    I've e-mailed the site owner about 2007 and am waiting with bated breath
    althought I don't hold out much hope because the link to his home page is
    broken (server not found).

    --
    Harold Fuchs
    London, England

  4. Re: "Interesting" Information for Palm m515

    On Sunday 10 September 2006 6:36 pm, in MID
    , Harold Fuchs (me@privacy.net)
    wrote:
    > ian wrote:

    >> http://home.freeuk.com/palmdates/

    > Thanks. It would be a great start but unfortunately it only covers 2005
    > and 2006.

    Mmm, so it does. I've not looked there for a while. If my memory is correct,
    I fetched the 2006 file from there about mid 2005.

    > I've e-mailed the site owner about 2007 and am waiting with bated breath
    > althought I don't hold out much hope because the link to his home page is
    > broken (server not found).

    I don't recall that being the case when I last visited (around about mid
    2005).

    It does rather look as though that resource is no more

    --
    Ian...

  5. Re: "Interesting" Information for Palm m515

    On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:12:36 +0100, Harold Fuchs wrote:

    > Where can I get agenda data for the forthcoming year(s) for my Palm m515 (OS
    > 4.1) with Desktop 4.1.4?
    >
    > I'm thinking of things like public holidays in different countries,
    > religious holidays for different religions (Easter, Yom Kippur, Ramadan,
    > ...), independence/national days in different countries, switchover to/from
    > daylight saving time in different countries etc.
    >
    > In general the sort of thing you get when you buy a paper diary.

    They're not free, but there is a collection of such programs available at
    Handango.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?A5D024EBD

    HoliDates, for example, covers 2004-2010, and there's a UK version.

    --
    Derek

    "Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers." -- Voltaire

  6. Re: "Interesting" Information for Palm m515

    Derek wrote:

    > They're not free, but there is a collection of such programs
    > available at Handango.
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?A5D024EBD
    >
    > HoliDates, for example, covers 2004-2010, and there's a UK version.

    Exactly what I want. Thank you.

    --
    Harold Fuchs
    London, England

  7. Re: "Interesting" Information for Palm m515

    On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:21:37 +0100, Harold Fuchs wrote:

    > Exactly what I want. Thank you.

    You're very welcome. Glad to be of assistance to another fellow m515 user.

    --
    Derek

    It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that
    you would lie if you were in his place." -- H. L. Mencken

+ Reply to Thread