Good case for a LifeDrive? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Good case for a LifeDrive? - Palmtop ; Anyone have any recommendations?...

  1. Good case for a LifeDrive?

    Anyone have any recommendations?

  2. Re: Good case for a LifeDrive?

    Hi,

    WJM wrote:
    > Anyone have any recommendations?

    Without a doubt: Piel Frama. The best case I ever had for a PDA, and I
    had many.

    http://www.pielframa.com/

    HTH,
    Laurent
    --
    Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft

  3. Re: Good case for a LifeDrive?

    WJM wrote:

    > Anyone have any recommendations?

    Well, I bought mine used off auction and the seller included his old
    one. It's from PDAir:
    http://www.gadgetino.com/product.php...cat=460&page=1
    I've noticed that the LifeDrive is a little heavy and sometimes slips
    out of the top a little. I'm worried that it might fall out one day :^/

    I have a PDAir case for my T|C and it's been great.

  4. Re: Good case for a LifeDrive?

    In article <5qAMg.9549$xQ1.8182@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.n et>, "WJM"
    wrote:

    > Anyone have any recommendations?

    Despite the other comments, I feel the question is a no-brainer - the best
    case by some considerable distance has to be the Krusell one; leather,
    beautifully designed and made, easy access and with space for memory cards
    and credit cards... looks good, too!

    - duncan

  5. Re: Good case for a LifeDrive?

    I decided to go with the Krusell because it looked fine and I was able to
    pick one up NEW for $15.

    "Duncan Langford" wrote in message
    > In article <5qAMg.9549$xQ1.8182@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.n et>, "WJM"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone have any recommendations?

    > Despite the other comments, I feel the question is a no-brainer - the best
    > case by some considerable distance has to be the Krusell one; leather,
    > beautifully designed and made, easy access and with space for memory cards
    > and credit cards... looks good, too!
    >
    > - duncan

  6. Re: Good case for a LifeDrive?

    I have been extremely pleased (http://www.infosystemspro.com/ilike_002.htm)
    with Sena cases for both my T3 and my Treo 700p. I have every reason to
    believe their LifeDrive cases would be great as well. The LifeDrive case is
    at http://www.senacases.com/catalog/Pal...p-1-c-341.html

    Carmine Castiglia
    InfosystemsPro LLC
    PalmOS apps for engineers and machinists
    Replacement screws for your T, T2, T3, and Treo's too!

    "WJM" wrote in message
    news:5qAMg.9549$xQ1.8182@newsread3.news.pas.earthl ink.net...
    > Anyone have any recommendations?

+ Reply to Thread