Palm Tungsten W Hot Sync - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm Tungsten W Hot Sync - Palmtop ; Hi I am a real newbie to a Palm I'm trying to transfer some photos to my handset Photo base using Palm Desktop and Hot Sync. It says the photos are ready to transfer in next hot sync . When ...

  1. Palm Tungsten W Hot Sync

    Hi
    I am a real newbie to a Palm
    I'm trying to transfer some photos to my handset Photo base using Palm
    Desktop and Hot Sync.

    It says the photos are ready to transfer in next hot sync .

    When I hit that on my Handset nothing happens

    WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ???????

    Device Name: Tungsten W
    Desktop Computer Operating System: Windows XP Home
    Desktop Personal Information Manager: Palm Desktop v4.1.4 Win
    How is your device connected to your computer: USB

  2. Re: Palm Tungsten W Hot Sync

    you also need to turn on the hot sinc on your desktop make sure the
    icon is in the task bar area if not then hot sinc is not turned on on
    your pc

    Geoff Congues wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am a real newbie to a Palm
    > I'm trying to transfer some photos to my handset Photo base using Palm
    > Desktop and Hot Sync.
    >
    > It says the photos are ready to transfer in next hot sync .
    >
    > When I hit that on my Handset nothing happens
    >
    > WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ???????

    > Device Name: Tungsten W
    > Desktop Computer Operating System: Windows XP Home
    > Desktop Personal Information Manager: Palm Desktop v4.1.4 Win
    > How is your device connected to your computer: USB

+ Reply to Thread