Calendar onto my Windows XP Wallpaper or ScreenSaver? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Calendar onto my Windows XP Wallpaper or ScreenSaver? - Palmtop ; Hey people, Hope you're having a great day. I love Palm's "Palm Desktop" software and use it daily to keep myself organized. I sync my Palm with my PC when I'm at home to make it easier for me to ...

  1. Calendar onto my Windows XP Wallpaper or ScreenSaver?

    Hey people,

    Hope you're having a great day.

    I love Palm's "Palm Desktop" software and use it daily to keep myself
    organized. I sync my Palm with my PC when I'm at home to make it
    easier for me to edit calendar items, to-do lists, etc.

    The idea that I'm looking for is to have a Windows wallpaper or
    screen-saver that displays my calendar items, so that when my system is
    idle, I can easily see just what's on my plate.

    Does anyone know of any such software?

    Thanks!

    ~MF

  2. Re: Calendar onto my Windows XP Wallpaper or ScreenSaver?

    You are probably more likely to find something that does this with
    Outlook. And I do think Outlook does a better job with things like
    repeating items.

    But I did a search and came up with this -
    http://www.sidon.com/reminder/ - it says "It includes support to
    Microsoft Outlook and 3Com's Palm Desktop." How old is this - 3com!! Oh
    - and it only mentions tasks, so it may not do calendar entries.

    Try a couple of google searches.

    Dan

    Mr. Freeze wrote:
    > Hey people,
    >
    > Hope you're having a great day.
    >
    > I love Palm's "Palm Desktop" software and use it daily to keep myself
    > organized. I sync my Palm with my PC when I'm at home to make it
    > easier for me to edit calendar items, to-do lists, etc.
    >
    > The idea that I'm looking for is to have a Windows wallpaper or
    > screen-saver that displays my calendar items, so that when my system is
    > idle, I can easily see just what's on my plate.
    >
    > Does anyone know of any such software?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > ~MF

+ Reply to Thread