Browsing html on the SDCard on a Treo 650 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Browsing html on the SDCard on a Treo 650 - Palmtop ; I would like to view HTML on the card through the browser (blazer if it supports it). How do I specify the address of the card or directory on the card to view the html files?...

  1. Browsing html on the SDCard on a Treo 650

    I would like to view HTML on the card through the browser (blazer if
    it supports it). How do I specify the address of the card or directory
    on the card to view the html files?

  2. Re: Browsing html on the SDCard on a Treo 650

    file:///

    "cbs" <71431.174@compuserve.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to view HTML on the card through the browser (blazer if
    > it supports it). How do I specify the address of the card or directory
    > on the card to view the html files?

+ Reply to Thread