Replacement screws for your Treo - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Replacement screws for your Treo - Palmtop ; The guy who first brought exact fit replacement screws for the Tungsten T, T2, & T3 to the web now makes available the same great service for your Treo 600, 650, or 700 SmartPhone. Visit http://www.infosystemspro.com and click the "PDA ...

  1. Replacement screws for your Treo

    The guy who first brought exact fit replacement screws for the Tungsten T,
    T2, & T3 to the web now makes available the same great service for your Treo
    600, 650, or 700 SmartPhone.

    Visit http://www.infosystemspro.com and click the "PDA Parts" button for
    more info!

    Carmine Castiglia
    InfosystemsPro LLC
    PalmOS apps for engineers and machinists

    (this is a one-time advertisement for the benefit of persons seeking a
    reliable and low-cost source for these parts)

  2. Re: Replacement screws for your Treo

    "Carmine Castiglia" wrote in message
    news:jrKdnVwzk46WmZ3YnZ2dnUVZ_v6dnZ2d@adelphia.com ...
    > The guy who first brought exact fit replacement screws for the Tungsten T,
    > T2, & T3 to the web now makes available the same great service for your

    Treo
    > 600, 650, or 700 SmartPhone.
    >
    > Visit http://www.infosystemspro.com and click the "PDA Parts" button for
    > more info!

    Just what I needed actually. I've lost two screws, and thought it was "only
    me". Pesky little things, always getting loose. I've picked up my Palm in a
    resturant and seen a screw just lying there - I didn't even touch it - I
    just took it out of my pocket and set it on the table! They unscrew
    themselves!

    Note: not an endorsement, I haven't bought from this guy.

    --
    Mabden

  3. Re: Replacement screws for your Treo

    Mabden wrote:
    > "Carmine Castiglia" wrote in message
    > news:jrKdnVwzk46WmZ3YnZ2dnUVZ_v6dnZ2d@adelphia.com ...
    >> The guy who first brought exact fit replacement screws for the Tungsten T,
    >> T2, & T3 to the web now makes available the same great service for your

    > Treo
    >> 600, 650, or 700 SmartPhone.
    >>
    >> Visit http://www.infosystemspro.com and click the "PDA Parts" button for
    >> more info!

    > Just what I needed actually. I've lost two screws, and thought it was "only
    > me". Pesky little things, always getting loose. I've picked up my Palm in a
    > resturant and seen a screw just lying there - I didn't even touch it - I
    > just took it out of my pocket and set it on the table! They unscrew
    > themselves!
    >
    > Note: not an endorsement, I haven't bought from this guy.

    I finally put duct tape over the two loose one on my Tungsten E.

    --
    Ron Miller, Baltimore, MD, USA

  4. Re: Replacement screws for your Treo

    In article ,
    Mabden@SBCglobal.net says...
    > "Carmine Castiglia" wrote in message
    > news:jrKdnVwzk46WmZ3YnZ2dnUVZ_v6dnZ2d@adelphia.com ...
    > > The guy who first brought exact fit replacement screws for the Tungsten T,
    > > T2, & T3 to the web now makes available the same great service for your

    > Treo
    > > 600, 650, or 700 SmartPhone.
    > >
    > > Visit http://www.infosystemspro.com and click the "PDA Parts" button for
    > > more info!

    > Just what I needed actually. I've lost two screws, and thought it was "only
    > me". Pesky little things, always getting loose. I've picked up my Palm in a
    > resturant and seen a screw just lying there - I didn't even touch it - I
    > just took it out of my pocket and set it on the table! They unscrew
    > themselves!
    >
    > Note: not an endorsement, I haven't bought from this guy.

    I bought some of the T3 replacement screws from him a year or so back
    and haven't had to replace any of 'em since (of course that was also the
    point at which I got a decent case for it, too.) This after going nuts
    trying to find screws the right size locally.

    --
    Kay Shapero
    http://www.kayshapero.net

+ Reply to Thread