Anyone know of a minute minder that works on the Treo 650? I want something
that beeps at me during (say) every ten minutes of phone call and also
beeps when the line is dropped (because I've lost track of the number of
times I've spoken to myself for a while before realising the other caller
has gone).

Profeo Minute Minder appears absolutely perfect except that all it does
when I run it is to tell me it will only run on Treo smartphones. I checked
the label, mine is a Treo, so I guess there's something out of whack - but
it hasn't been updated in over a year.

-z-

--
CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.