Looking for a mpg & asf viewer - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Looking for a mpg & asf viewer - Palmtop ; I am new to my Palm Treo 700p. We converted some presentation files from our Windows mobile PDA to the Treo but I cannot get the built in viewer to loop the video (it's for a short presentation we play ...

  1. Looking for a mpg & asf viewer

    I am new to my Palm Treo 700p. We converted some presentation files
    from our Windows mobile PDA to the Treo but I cannot get the built in
    viewer to loop the video (it's for a short presentation we play from
    our handheld.)

    Is there a way to get a .mpg or .asf file to "loop" instead of play
    once and stop? If not, is there a commercially available app that can
    play this/these file(s)?

  2. Re: Looking for a mpg & asf viewer

    Bill Marcum wrote:
    > On 5 Sep 2006 03:54:42 -0700, ISD-PCMAN
    > wrote:
    > > I am new to my Palm Treo 700p. We converted some presentation files
    > > from our Windows mobile PDA to the Treo but I cannot get the built in
    > > viewer to loop the video (it's for a short presentation we play from
    > > our handheld.)
    > >
    > > Is there a way to get a .mpg or .asf file to "loop" instead of play
    > > once and stop? If not, is there a commercially available app that can
    > > play this/these file(s)?
    > >

    > TCPMP.

    Thank you! I'll grab a copy and check it out.

+ Reply to Thread