Tungsten E , Changing user name ? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tungsten E , Changing user name ? - Palmtop ; How do you change the user name so when you do a hot sync you can load different programs. I have a couple different user names in my Hotsync program and want to change the one the pc detects every ...

  1. Tungsten E , Changing user name ?

    How do you change the user name so when you do a hot sync you can load
    different programs. I have a couple different user names in my Hotsync
    program and want to change the one the pc detects every time I hook up.
    Can't find where to change it . HELP.

  2. Re: Tungsten E , Changing user name ?

    Am 21 Aug 2006 14:29:23 -0700 schrieb meshach@allstream.net:

    > How do you change the user name so when you do a hot sync you can load
    > different programs. I have a couple different user names in my Hotsync
    > program and want to change the one the pc detects every time I hook up.
    > Can't find where to change it . HELP.

    i hope that is what you are looking for:
    http://linkesoft.com/usernamechange.html

    thomas
    --
    Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

  3. Re: Tungsten E , Changing user name ?

    meshach@allstream.net wrote:
    > How do you change the user name so when you do a hot sync you can load
    > different programs.

    Palm's instructions here:
    http://tinyurl.com/6cevk
    - Henry