Palm TX Wifi Icon - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm TX Wifi Icon - Palmtop ; I have had a really weird thing happen to my Palm TX- under certain conditions (i.e if I have an incomplete hotsync) the wif icon disappears from the soft icon toolbar. This has gotten to be a real hassle for ...

  1. Palm TX Wifi Icon

    I have had a really weird thing happen to my Palm TX- under certain
    conditions (i.e if I have an incomplete hotsync) the wif icon
    disappears from the soft icon toolbar. This has gotten to be a real
    hassle for me, as it necessitates a hard reset to fix. I use WIFI and
    bluetooth to hotsync so I have quite a few incomplete hotsyncs. I
    thought it was because of Mobile Stream's great freeware
    "homewithfind" application that replaces the useless "Find"
    softicon with a "Home", but after a hard reset I didn't reinstall
    and the same thing happened.
    Since most of my reading is on the TX, this can be an issue on a 6-hour
    flight with nothing to read. I have had to get a backup utility to
    restore after a hard reset.
    Anyone else see this?

  2. Re: Palm TX Wifi Icon

    "urpbpleasespamme@gmail.com" aszonygya:
    :I have had a really weird thing happen to my Palm TX- under certain
    :conditions (i.e if I have an incomplete hotsync) the wif icon
    :disappears from the soft icon toolbar. This has gotten to be a real
    :hassle for me, as it necessitates a hard reset to fix. I use WIFI and
    :bluetooth to hotsync so I have quite a few incomplete hotsyncs. I
    :thought it was because of Mobile Stream's great freeware
    :"homewithfind" application that replaces the useless "Find"
    :softicon with a "Home", but after a hard reset I didn't reinstall
    :and the same thing happened.
    :Since most of my reading is on the TX, this can be an issue on a 6-hour
    :flight with nothing to read. I have had to get a backup utility to
    :restore after a hard reset.
    :Anyone else see this?

    My first TX came with no WiFi icon. Get it replaced. /PaulN

+ Reply to Thread