palmos chess client - Palmtop

This is a discussion on palmos chess client - Palmtop ; Can anyone point me to a good palmos client for fics (internet chess) or chessclub ?...

  1. palmos chess client

    Can anyone point me to a good palmos client for fics (internet chess)
    or chessclub ?

  2. Re: palmos chess client

    Alfredo wrote:
    >an anyone point me to a good palmos client for fics (internet chess)
    >or chessclub ?

    I have looked and so far as I know, there is none, Admins and others on ICC saynone exist and none are known to be in process. It is not even possible to play with text telnet as it used to be possible.
    It would be nice to port blitzin and winboard.
    WzeroMN on ICC.
    --
    Gil W0MN Yanoff +, the PDA reader
    Creed en las obras y no en las palabras