PalmOS 3.5.2 Browser Javascript - Palmtop

This is a discussion on PalmOS 3.5.2 Browser Javascript - Palmtop ; Does anyone know of a browser that runs under PalmOS 3.5.3 that has SSL AND Javascript support? I have a Handspring Visor and a Xircom Wireless module, and I'd like to check my RoadRunner email via the Web, but it ...

  1. PalmOS 3.5.2 Browser Javascript

    Does anyone know of a browser that runs under PalmOS 3.5.3 that has SSL
    AND Javascript support?

    I have a Handspring Visor and a Xircom Wireless module, and I'd like to
    check my RoadRunner email via the Web, but it seems SSL and Javascript
    support are required.

    Any and all help appreciated.

    --
    Rick

  2. Re: PalmOS 3.5.2 Browser Javascript

    Rick wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a browser that runs under PalmOS 3.5.3 that has SSL
    > AND Javascript support?
    >
    > I have a Handspring Visor and a Xircom Wireless module, and I'd like to
    > check my RoadRunner email via the Web, but it seems SSL and Javascript
    > support are required.
    >
    > Any and all help appreciated.

    Blazer does, but I don't know whether you can add it to your existing
    machine.

    --
    John W. Kennedy
    "The blind rulers of Logres

  3. Re: PalmOS 3.5.2 Browser Javascript

    On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:37:37 -0400, John W. Kennedy wrote:

    > Rick wrote:
    >> Does anyone know of a browser that runs under PalmOS 3.5.3 that has SSL
    >> AND Javascript support?
    >>
    >> I have a Handspring Visor and a Xircom Wireless module, and I'd like to
    >> check my RoadRunner email via the Web, but it seems SSL and Javascript
    >> support are required.
    >>
    >> Any and all help appreciated.

    > Blazer does, but I don't know whether you can add it to your existing
    > machine.

    Thanks. Blazer v1.1 is included on the Xircom wireless module, but I can't
    get it to even connect. Do you know where I might find a 2.0 version that
    runs under PalmOS 3.5?

    --
    Rick

  4. Re: PalmOS 3.5.2 Browser Javascript

    Rick wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:37:37 -0400, John W. Kennedy wrote:
    >
    >> Rick wrote:
    >>> Does anyone know of a browser that runs under PalmOS 3.5.3 that has SSL
    >>> AND Javascript support?
    >>>
    >>> I have a Handspring Visor and a Xircom Wireless module, and I'd like to
    >>> check my RoadRunner email via the Web, but it seems SSL and Javascript
    >>> support are required.
    >>>
    >>> Any and all help appreciated.

    >> Blazer does, but I don't know whether you can add it to your existing
    >> machine.

    > Thanks. Blazer v1.1 is included on the Xircom wireless module, but I can't
    > get it to even connect. Do you know where I might find a 2.0 version that
    > runs under PalmOS 3.5?

    I suspect there may not be any such beast, but I don't /know/. I have
    Blazer 4.3.2 on PalmOS 5.2 or so.

    --
    John W. Kennedy
    "The blind rulers of Logres