Fast cheap jpeg viewer? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Fast cheap jpeg viewer? - Palmtop ; I have a Tungsten E2 and the included media player is so slow as to be unusable for viewing jpegs. (The media player in my older E was fine--very fast and simple). Any suggestions for a fast, cheap, reliable jpeg ...

  1. Fast cheap jpeg viewer?

    I have a Tungsten E2 and the included media player is so slow as to be
    unusable for viewing jpegs. (The media player in my older E was
    fine--very fast and simple).

    Any suggestions for a fast, cheap, reliable jpeg viewer? I'd like a
    thumbnail view and some easy way to step through photos, but that's all.

    -- Russell

  2. Re: Fast cheap jpeg viewer?

    It is alleged that Russell E. Owen claimed:

    > I have a Tungsten E2 and the included media player is so slow as to be
    > unusable for viewing jpegs. (The media player in my older E was
    > fine--very fast and simple).
    >
    > Any suggestions for a fast, cheap, reliable jpeg viewer? I'd like a
    > thumbnail view and some easy way to step through photos, but that's all.

    AcidImage isn't bad. It comes in three levels, the cheapest fits your
    stated needs.

    --
    Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

    "Someday I'm going to find the guy that thought up the idea of renting
    telepaths to businessman and I'm going to kill him." "Funny, I just
    knew you were going to say that." (Businessman and Lyta Alexander, B5
    "The Gathering")

  3. Re: Fast cheap jpeg viewer?

    Russell E. Owen a écrit :
    > I have a Tungsten E2 and the included media player is so slow as to be
    > unusable for viewing jpegs. (The media player in my older E was
    > fine--very fast and simple).
    >
    > Any suggestions for a fast, cheap, reliable jpeg viewer? I'd like a
    > thumbnail view and some easy way to step through photos, but that's all.
    >
    > -- Russell

    TCPMP (http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/about) is a freeware multimedia viewer. I have
    it on my Tungsten C to view the pictures taken with my digital camera on the SD
    card, and to view movies on my Palm.

    Charly

+ Reply to Thread