SMS -Not enough memory - Palmtop

This is a discussion on SMS -Not enough memory - Palmtop ; Hello, i've got this Problem: I try to use the SMS-application from the Palm T|X. When it try to connect to the Mobilephone an error occurs: "Not enough memory..." . I tried to use UDMH. But it didn't help. Anyone ...

  1. SMS -Not enough memory

    Hello,

    i've got this Problem:
    I try to use the SMS-application from the Palm T|X.
    When it try to connect to the Mobilephone an error occurs:
    "Not enough memory..." .
    I tried to use UDMH. But it didn't help.

    Anyone an idea?
    Hope that someone can help.

    Greets
    Sascha

  2. Re: SMS -Not enough memory

    Yeah - I had this problem and it was *not* the Palm T|X that was at fault,
    but the
    mobile phone. Not sure what happened, but deleting some photos/texts from
    the phone will help. Also removing the phone battery for a while. Then put
    the battery back in, rebooting the phone while still plugged into the mains
    and charging the battery fully helped. I have not have the problem again

    "Sascha-Carsten Wedler" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > i've got this Problem:
    > I try to use the SMS-application from the Palm T|X.
    > When it try to connect to the Mobilephone an error occurs:
    > "Not enough memory..." .
    > I tried to use UDMH. But it didn't help.
    >
    > Anyone an idea?
    > Hope that someone can help.
    >
    > Greets
    > Sascha