Hi all,

I've recently bought Belkin F8U1500-E wireless keyboard. I installed driver
for WM2003 (my PPC is Acer n10) and it doesn't work. I've tried even
installing on clean WM2003 after hard reset and there is always the same
problem. All function keys works, I can open word, start menu..., backspace,
del, tab, shift is also recognized. But I can't type even single letter. I
hear tap sound when I press any letter bo nothing appears on the screen.
Very strange, because when I press Fn key and any letter I get all those
strange letters like a e . Any idea? I've tried everything.

Cheers
Norbert