Hi,

Can anyone tell me some expiriences with using iPAQ-s?
I am about to get iPAQ rx4240 and I am wondering about writing text and
e-mails in/on it. I looked some official sites and some revues and noone
mentioned anything about it.

It would be great if en external keyboard could be attachet to it (though I
haven't found one that can) so I am asking for help on that qouestion too.

I am looking for a palm computer that I can write texts and exchange e-mails
on the road and this model seems like wise solution.

Am I right or you have some other oppignion?

Laptop is too clumbsy and is not an option.

Thnx.

Alen Stojanovic
Osijek
Croatia