LifeDrive/Missing Sync on Mac OS - Palmtop

This is a discussion on LifeDrive/Missing Sync on Mac OS - Palmtop ; I post this in the hope that I can prevent someone making the same mistake as I did. I bought a LifeDrive and MarkSpace MissingSync so I could sync iLife apps with the LifeDrive. This worked fine for a while, ...

  1. LifeDrive/Missing Sync on Mac OS

    I post this in the hope that I can prevent someone making the same
    mistake as I did. I bought a LifeDrive and MarkSpace MissingSync so I
    could sync iLife apps with the LifeDrive.

    This worked fine for a while, but as of the past 2 weeks, MissingSync
    won't start on my iMac. MarkSpace have responded twice (it takes them a
    while, but they usually do get back with a response, even if they don't
    actually read your message). However, it seems they are quickly out of
    options in this situation.

    Everything works hunky dory on my iMac, but their only solution is to
    reinstall the operating system or migrate my account to another user
    with no data (what would be the point of syncing then?)

    I'm currently progressing a claim for faulty goods with CC company (here
    in the UK they are responsible for faulty goods), but I'm still stuck
    with a virtually useless LifeDrive.

  2. Re: LifeDrive/Missing Sync on Mac OS

    John Stolz wrote:

    > I post this in the hope that I can prevent someone making the same
    > mistake as I did. I bought a LifeDrive and MarkSpace MissingSync so I
    > could sync iLife apps with the LifeDrive.
    >
    > This worked fine for a while, but as of the past 2 weeks, MissingSync
    > won't start on my iMac. MarkSpace have responded twice (it takes them a
    > while, but they usually do get back with a response, even if they don't
    > actually read your message). However, it seems they are quickly out of
    > options in this situation.
    >
    > Everything works hunky dory on my iMac, but their only solution is to
    > reinstall the operating system or migrate my account to another user
    > with no data (what would be the point of syncing then?)
    >
    > I'm currently progressing a claim for faulty goods with CC company (here
    > in the UK they are responsible for faulty goods), but I'm still stuck
    > with a virtually useless LifeDrive.

    Have you tried reinstalling MissingSync?
    Personally I have no problems with my LifeDrive and E2, with Missing
    Sync on a G4 Powerbook with 10.4.8. It's pretty much faultless.

    --
    to email me please go here
    http://www.dream-weaver.com/email.html

+ Reply to Thread