Screen Protector - PPC - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Screen Protector - PPC - Palmtop ; I have an HP hx2490 and would like to know what good screen protector you might want to recommend? TIA...

  1. Screen Protector - PPC

    I have an HP hx2490 and would like to know what good screen protector you
    might want to recommend?

    TIA

  2. Re: Screen Protector - PPC

    On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 07:43:37 GMT, "Ramon"
    wrote:

    >I have an HP hx2490 and would like to know what good screen protector you
    >might want to recommend?

    I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to
    look up
    screen protectors
    in microsoft.public.pocketpc
    and got 496 hits. I took a quick look and am quite sure you'll find
    some useful leads and info.

    >TIA

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.