Versamail Drafts Folder - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Versamail Drafts Folder - Palmtop ; What am I doing wrong? I can't get my T5 to work with Versamail to synch the drafts folder back and forth between my notebook computer and the T5? Any advice? (If there's already an answer, just point me to ...

  1. Versamail Drafts Folder

    What am I doing wrong?
    I can't get my T5 to work with Versamail to synch the drafts folder
    back and forth between my notebook computer and the T5? Any advice? (If
    there's already an answer, just point me to it!) Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Versamail Drafts Folder

    > I can't get my T5 to work with Versamail to synch the drafts folder

    I think you'll find there's probably only about 3 people in the world who
    have ever got Versamail to sync with anything, the rest of us just silently
    sit back and take this crap from Palm. Downloaded Versamil 3.5 the other
    day thinking the bugs would have been fixed but still nothing. I've got to
    the stage where I'm looking forward to mine going wrong so I can try an ipaq
    instead. Bet they work.

+ Reply to Thread