TX works with DigiDialer - Palmtop

This is a discussion on TX works with DigiDialer - Palmtop ; DigiDialer runs fine on the TX, but it doesn't seem to send the right DTMF tones (as digits). I managed to do it (i.e. make phone calls with DTMF tones) with TE but not with TX. Does anyone know why? ...

  1. TX works with DigiDialer

    DigiDialer runs fine on the TX, but it doesn't seem to send the right
    DTMF tones (as digits). I managed to do it (i.e. make phone calls with
    DTMF tones) with TE but not with TX. Does anyone know why?

    /Why Tea

  2. Re: TX works with DigiDialer

    On 20 Sep 2006 04:27:51 -0700, "Yaw Lim"
    wrote:

    >DigiDialer runs fine on the TX, but it doesn't seem to send the right
    >DTMF tones (as digits). I managed to do it (i.e. make phone calls with
    >DTMF tones) with TE but not with TX. Does anyone know why?
    >
    >/Why Tea

    The frequencies of software generated tones are often
    dependent upon processor speed and the exact instruction
    set. Do the TE and TX have the same processor and same
    clock speed?

    --
    Vic Roberts
    Replace xxx with vdr in e-mail address.

  3. Re: TX works with DigiDialer

    > The frequencies of software generated tones are often
    > dependent upon processor speed and the exact instruction
    > set. Do the TE and TX have the same processor and same
    > clock speed?

    Thanks Vic, that must be the reason as TX has a much faster processor.

    /Why Tea

+ Reply to Thread