Treo 650 Sync problems... - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo 650 Sync problems... - Palmtop ; Stopped recognizing my Treo. Getting Error "USB Device not recognized". Soft reset does not fix. Anyone run into a similar problem and know of a cure? -Greg...

  1. Treo 650 Sync problems...

    Stopped recognizing my Treo. Getting Error "USB Device not recognized".
    Soft reset does not fix. Anyone run into a similar problem and know of a
    cure?

    -Greg

  2. Re: Treo 650 Sync problems...

    I now sync over bluetooth using a usb bluetooth adapter

    "bdole" wrote in message
    > Stopped recognizing my Treo. Getting Error "USB Device not recognized".
    > Soft reset does not fix. Anyone run into a similar problem and know of a
    > cure?
    >
    > -Greg

  3. Re: Treo 650 Sync problems...

    On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:17:24 +0100, bdole wrote:

    > Stopped recognizing my Treo. Getting Error "USB Device not recognized".
    > Soft reset does not fix. Anyone run into a similar problem and know of a
    > cure?

    I had this and re-installed the USB driver (deleted from device manager
    and installed).

    --
    Dave
    Warwickshire