Where can I buy springboard module for my visor deluxe? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Where can I buy springboard module for my visor deluxe? - Palmtop ; Hi, Can somebody tell me where can I buy springboard module for my visor deluxe? Does anybody even sell them now? Thanks....

  1. Where can I buy springboard module for my visor deluxe?

    Hi,

    Can somebody tell me where can I buy springboard module for my visor
    deluxe? Does anybody even sell them now?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Where can I buy springboard module for my visor deluxe?

    samrya@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can somebody tell me where can I buy springboard module for my visor
    > deluxe? Does anybody even sell them now?
    >
    > Thanks.

    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=springboard+module

  3. Re: Where can I buy springboard module for my visor deluxe?

    Dekaritae wrote:
    > samrya@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Can somebody tell me where can I buy springboard module for my visor
    > > deluxe? Does anybody even sell them now?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >

    > http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=springboard+module

    I was going to suggest ebay.

  4. Re: Where can I buy springboard module for my visor deluxe?

    http://www.dataget.com/dataget/dataget_system.html

    wrote in message
    news:1157489621.921003.222280@h48g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can somebody tell me where can I buy springboard module for my visor
    > deluxe? Does anybody even sell them now?
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread