Help!! Kyocera 7135 will not hot sync - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Help!! Kyocera 7135 will not hot sync - Palmtop ; My phone did a "routine maintenance" which did a hard reset. Now I cannot do a hot sync. I get a message that the port is in use. Some time ago I solved this problem playing with the fax modem ...

  1. Help!! Kyocera 7135 will not hot sync

    My phone did a "routine maintenance" which did a hard reset. Now I cannot do a hot sync.

    I get a message that the port is in use. Some time ago I solved this problem playing with
    the fax modem setup, but this time it is not working.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Lou

  2. Re: Help!! Kyocera 7135 will not hot sync

    LouW wrote:
    > My phone did a "routine maintenance" which did a hard reset. Now I cannot do a hot sync.
    >
    > I get a message that the port is in use. Some time ago I solved this problem playing with
    > the fax modem setup, but this time it is not working.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    Is the device connected by USB or serial? It may be that the port used
    to hotsync has been changed.

+ Reply to Thread