Need DL location for IBMWebSphere Java for PalmOS - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Need DL location for IBMWebSphere Java for PalmOS - Palmtop ; Just dl and loaded to my TX, Opera/Mini email client and it needs a copy of: IBM'S WebSphere Micro Environment Java VMis Searching the IBM site only revealed conflicting information. Plus you have to be a IBM userid to DL ...

  1. Need DL location for IBMWebSphere Java for PalmOS

    Just dl and loaded to my TX, Opera/Mini email client and it
    needs a copy of:
    IBM'S WebSphere Micro Environment Java VMis

    Searching the IBM site only revealed conflicting information.
    Plus you have to be a IBM userid to DL anything.

    Does any one have a location for this Java applet?
    It was not available on the Opera site either!

    TIA
    JDa

  2. Re: Need DL location for IBMWebSphere Java for PalmOS

    Am Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:25:16 -0400 schrieb JDa™©:

    > Just dl and loaded to my TX, Opera/Mini email client and it
    > needs a copy of:
    > IBM'S WebSphere Micro Environment Java VMis
    >
    > Searching the IBM site only revealed conflicting information.
    > Plus you have to be a IBM userid to DL anything.
    >
    > Does any one have a location for this Java applet?
    > It was not available on the Opera site either!
    >
    > TIA
    > JDa

    http://palmone.r3h.net/downloads.pal...om/WEME571.zip

    greetings
    thomas
    --
    Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
    Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.

  3. Re: Need DL location for IBMWebSphere Java for PalmOS

    Thomas Reinel wrote:
    > Am Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:25:16 -0400 schrieb JDa™©:
    >
    >> Just dl and loaded to my TX, Opera/Mini email client and it
    >> needs a copy of:
    >> IBM'S WebSphere Micro Environment Java VMis
    >>
    >> Searching the IBM site only revealed conflicting information.
    >> Plus you have to be a IBM userid to DL anything.
    >>
    >> Does any one have a location for this Java applet?
    >> It was not available on the Opera site either!
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> JDa

    > http://palmone.r3h.net/downloads.pal...om/WEME571.zip
    >
    > greetings
    > thomas

    Thanks, and I should have known they would have what I needed. :-[

+ Reply to Thread