sms app launch - Palmtop

This is a discussion on sms app launch - Palmtop ; I have a problem to launch sms application as sub application how do i do that ? it will launch fine when their is data base of the sms in the simulater and it will create only when we insert ...

  1. sms app launch

    I have a problem to launch sms application as sub application how do i
    do that ?

    it will launch fine when their is data base of the sms in the simulater
    and it will create only when we insert sms in inbox or outbox or draft
    ..By default it dont have any database .

    wat i am doing is ?

    1 way is to use function DmGetNextDatabaseByTypeCreator find the dbID
    and then use sysUISwitch but it will not wrk in case of sms but to
    launch other application like todo,memeo this will wrk fine.

    2 way is to find the dbID by DmFindDatabase then find the creator by
    Databaseinfo function
    and rest of the same as in 1.But this will wrk only when we have the
    database of sms application only then we get the dbID .and i want even
    their is no sms in inbox outbox and draft i would launch the sms
    default application How do i do that .

    i even load the sysFileCSmsLib it not wrk
    please help me.

    thanks

  2. Re: sms app launch

    Durgesh_Palm_zone wrote:
    > I have a problem to launch sms application as sub application how do i
    > do that ?
    >
    > it will launch fine when their is data base of the sms in the simulater
    > and it will create only when we insert sms in inbox or outbox or draft
    > .By default it dont have any database .
    >
    > wat i am doing is ?
    >
    > 1 way is to use function DmGetNextDatabaseByTypeCreator find the dbID
    > and then use sysUISwitch but it will not wrk in case of sms but to
    > launch other application like todo,memeo this will wrk fine.
    >
    > 2 way is to find the dbID by DmFindDatabase then find the creator by
    > Databaseinfo function
    > and rest of the same as in 1.But this will wrk only when we have the
    > database of sms application only then we get the dbID .and i want even
    > their is no sms in inbox outbox and draft i would launch the sms
    > default application How do i do that .
    >
    > i even load the sysFileCSmsLib it not wrk
    > please help me.
    >
    > thanks

    Ido it my self i m giving the creator i d wrg it smsm for sms. thanks

+ Reply to Thread