BrainForest Analog On Windows' PDA OS? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on BrainForest Analog On Windows' PDA OS? - Palmtop ; Anybody know of anything that does hierarchical lists. MS Word in outline mode would do the trick for me - but my understanding is that the PDA version does not support outline mode. -- PeteCresswell...

  1. BrainForest Analog On Windows' PDA OS?

    --
    PeteCresswell

  2. Re: BrainForest Analog On Windows' PDA OS?

    On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:46:31 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
    wrote:

    >Anybody know of anything that does hierarchical lists.
    >
    >MS Word in outline mode would do the trick for me - but my understanding is that
    >the PDA version does not support outline mode.

    Doesn't BrainForest work on the Palm? I remember testing it
    a while back but never purchased it.

    --
    Vic Roberts
    Replace xxx with vdr in e-mail address.

  3. Re: BrainForest Analog On Windows' PDA OS?

    Per Victor Roberts:
    >Doesn't BrainForest work on the Palm? I remember testing it
    >a while back but never purchased it.

    Yes - but when my TX finally gives up the ghost sometime in the future, I see
    myself getting a Windows device.
    --
    PeteCresswell

  4. Re: BrainForest Analog On Windows' PDA OS?

    On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:15:40 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
    wrote:

    >Per Victor Roberts:
    >>Doesn't BrainForest work on the Palm? I remember testing it
    >>a while back but never purchased it.

    >Yes - but when my TX finally gives up the ghost sometime in the future, I see
    >myself getting a Windows device.

    Sorry - I misread the Subject line.

    --
    Vic Roberts