I have two Treo 600's, one CDMA for the US and one unlocked GSM for when
I travel. I rely heavily on Palm Desktop, and I can sync them both
whenever I want and clone them.

I would like to upgrade my CDMA unit to a Treo 700p (can't afford to
upgrade both), but once I upgrade Palm Desktop I am told I will not be
able to continue to sync the 600.

Any ideas? Any alternative PIMs that work with both models? Truth is I
use the calendar/contact manager more on my desktop than my PDA(s) so I
really need a good desktop PIM. I am not wedded to Palm Desktop as a
product.

Please respond via email as I do not monitor this newsgroup regularly.

Thanks,

Noam

-----
Dr. Noam H. Arzt 858/538-2220 (voice)
President, HLN Consulting LLC 858/538-2209 (FAX)
7072 Santa Fe Canyon Place arzt@hln.com
San Diego, CA 92129 http://www.hln.com/