how to keep a Titanium PowerBook awake? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on how to keep a Titanium PowerBook awake? - Palmtop ; If I have an external monitor attached to my Titanium PowerBook, then I can keep it awake even if the lid is closed. What if I remove the monitor but want to keep the lid closed. Then how can I ...

  1. how to keep a Titanium PowerBook awake?

    If I have an external monitor attached to my Titanium PowerBook, then I can
    keep it awake even if the lid is closed.

    What if I remove the monitor but want to keep the lid closed. Then how can I
    keep it awake?

    WHY? Several reasons. E.g., I want to ssh into it and I want my Retrospect
    Client to work even when the lid is closed.

    Thanks, PaulN

  2. Re: how to keep a Titanium PowerBook awake?

    2me@PaulComputing.com aszonygya:
    :If I have an external monitor attached to my Titanium PowerBook, then I can
    :keep it awake even if the lid is closed.

    Ooops. I am sorry. I sent this to the wrong group. I meant
    comp.sys.mac.portables. Mea culpa. /PaulN

  3. Re: how to keep a Titanium PowerBook awake?

    Paul Nevai wrote:
    > 2me@PaulComputing.com aszonygya:
    > :If I have an external monitor attached to my Titanium PowerBook, then I can
    > :keep it awake even if the lid is closed.
    >
    > Ooops. I am sorry. I sent this to the wrong group. I meant
    > comp.sys.mac.portables. Mea culpa. /PaulN

    Use java?

+ Reply to Thread