Losing Conduit Settings? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Losing Conduit Settings? - Palmtop ; Have any of you also seen cases where the Palm Desktop loses Conduit settings between HotSyncs? That is, I set it so that "Handheld overwrites Macintosh" do a sync, and then when I do a sync the next time, it's ...

  1. Losing Conduit Settings?

    Have any of you also seen cases where the Palm Desktop loses Conduit
    settings between HotSyncs? That is, I set it so that "Handheld
    overwrites Macintosh" do a sync, and then when I do a sync the next
    time, it's back to "Synchronize." Anybody else seen that or is it just me?

    --

    (Preferably reply to the newsgroup, please. If you reply by Email, I
    will sincerely try to receive your message, but it will probably get

  2. Re: Losing Conduit Settings?

    Ah. I think I may have found the answer to my own question: The "Make
    Default" button. I guess that means that the settings you choose don't
    "stick," so to speak. They snap back to the default after each HotSync?
    Is that the idea?

    Gary Morrison wrote:

    > Have any of you also seen cases where the Palm Desktop loses Conduit
    > settings between HotSyncs? That is, I set it so that "Handheld
    > overwrites Macintosh" do a sync, and then when I do a sync the next
    > time, it's back to "Synchronize." Anybody else seen that or is it just me?

    --

    (Preferably reply to the newsgroup, please. If you reply by Email, I
    will sincerely try to receive your message, but it will probably get
    buried in spam.)

  3. Re: Losing Conduit Settings?

    Gary Morrison wrote:
    > Ah. I think I may have found the answer to my own question: The "Make
    > Default" button. I guess that means that the settings you choose don't
    > "stick," so to speak. They snap back to the default after each HotSync?
    > Is that the idea?

    That's the one. Annoying when you forget to hit it.

    Nik

+ Reply to Thread